Lindsey C. Goetz
Lindsey Goetz is a native of Belleville, Illinois. She attended the University of Missouri, graduating in 2010 with Bachelor degrees in History and International Studies. During her time at Mizzou, she spent a year living with a family in Rome, Italy where she studied Italian history and language.
After graduation, Lindsey worked in health care for a year before attending Saint Louis University School of Law. Her experience prompted her to focus on health law and simultaneously pursue a Master’s in Public Health. She completed both degrees in 2015.
As a law student, she spent her 1L summer working with the pro se clerks at the United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois. During her final year, she gained valuable litigation experience clerking for a well-known and respected plaintiff’s firm in St. Louis, Missouri. She assisted with cases in the areas of class action, personal injury, and medical device liability. After law school, she worked for a year at large defense firm focusing on employment and medical malpractice defense litigation.
Lindsey joined the Dixie Law Group, PSC in January 2017 with her focus being on personal injury law. Lindsey’s prior experience of handling complex medical billing claims and defense litigation gives excellent insight to help Dixie Law Group’s clients attain the best possible outcome for their case.
Lindsey maintains her bar admission in Missouri and Illinois and regularly practices personal injury cases in both states.
Lindsey is licensed to practice law in Kentucky, Missouri, and Illinois.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D., 2014
- Honors: Academic Excellence Award in Antitrust Law
- Honors: Academic Excellence Award in Child Protection/Health and Law Seminar
- Honors: Dean’s Select Scholar
- Honors: Health Law Association
- Honors: Public Interest Law Group
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi Legal Honors Society
- Law Journal: Journal of Health Law and Policy, Lead Editor
- Saint Louis University, St. Louis, Missouri
- Masters of Public Health, 2015
- Major: Concentration in Health Management and Policy
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
- B.A. magna cum laude, 2010
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Honors College
- Major: History and International Studies
- Kentucky, 2017
- Illinois, 2016
- Missouri, 2015
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Large Trucking Accident Litigation
- Car Accident Litigation
- Slip and Falls
- Products Liability
- Complex Litigation
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Kentucky Justice Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member