By now most of us know that texting and driving is dangerous and dumb. But unfortunately, 36% of individuals (aged 18-24) still admit to doing it. Dixie Law Group is devoted to spreading the word that texting and driving is not okay, but we need your help. That’s why we created the Paint Away Texting and Driving Scholarship.
To apply for this scholarship we’re not asking that you write yet another essay. We’re asking that you tell your town that it’s not acceptable to text and drive by painting your car. Yep, you read that right.
All you have to do to apply for the Dixie Scholarship is:
- Paint your, or your parent or friend’s* car with an anti-texting and driving message
- Take a photo of yourself with the car and post it to your Facebook with the hashtag #donttextanddrive, and tag @dixielawgroup
*Please get permission if you’re painting a car other than your own. And use car paint, we don’t want to be responsible for any spray paint disasters…
- You must be currently enrolled in, or have been accepted for the upcoming year, an accredited university or college.
- You must be able to provide verification of identity and verification of enrollment at the aforementioned university.
- Only one submission will be accepted per person.
These details will be verified upon winner selection.
- Single scholarship in the amount of $1000
- Submissions open: January 1st, 2020
- Submissions close: May 1st. 2020
The winner will be chosen within 2 weeks after the submissions close date.
Good Luck & Get Creative!