Were you hurt in a car accident in Kentucky, Illinois, or Missouri? We can help you. We know that your pain can never be adequately measured, but the consequences of a severe injury can affect you for the rest of your life.
Most car accidents are caused by distracted driving, drunk driving, or speeding — that is, the majority of car accidents happen because of inattention. Reckless drivers regularly cause car accidents with people who were minding their own business. The victim of the car accident was driving safely but ended up hurt in a wreck. The victim faces medical bills, lack of a vehicle while it is in the shop, and lost wages from being unable to work. In the worst-case scenario, the victim suffers a severe and permanent medical condition.
The car accident victim has to face a situation they didn’t ask to be in but now have to deal with and don’t know what to do. The Dixie Law Group, PSC, is here to help.
You Will Not See Us on TV
We will never be on TV begging people to hire us. We are not a volume firm. We are selective in the cases we accept because we want to devote the proper amount of time and energy that your case deserves. If we take your case, then we believe in it.
We Specialize in Helping Car Accident Victims
We help make sure medical bills are getting paid so clients don’t end up in collections. We assist clients with their property damage claims. Our highly trained staff can answer any questions you might have about medical bills or the claims process. We help put your lost wages back in your pocket. Finally, we maximize your settlement, so you get the highest possible compensation for your case. If the insurance company fails to act in good faith and offer a fair settlement, we will aggressively pursue your case in court. We won’t stop until we help get you back what you lost.
The Dixie Law Group, PSC, specializes in helping clients handle a car accident’s hurdles while recovering the most for them at the end.
We Have Recovered Millions for Our Clients
You can look at our results page to see how we have helped clients in the same position you or a family member are in right now. Most people we have helped thought their case and their pain wasn’t worth a lot. But we convinced the insurance company (or a jury) that since the person didn’t sign up to be hit by a car and experience pain for the rest of their life, justice needed to be delivered. The client’s pain was real and we showed that the insurance company or a jury.
It is what separates us from the other car crash lawyers. We demonstrate to the insurance company how your pain limits your life. Even if it limits it a little, that is worth something. Call us today to see if we can help recover not only your medical bills and lost wages but also help recover for waking up in pain every day that you didn’t sign up for.
Auto Accident Lawyers Who Will Fight for You in Court
The Dixie Law Group, PSC, is the ONLY auto accident law firm that has won a jury verdict in Louisville, Kentucky, for a car accident victim since the COVID-19 Pandemic closures in March 2020. We did not stop fighting for our clients during the pandemic. We will not stop fighting for you or your family. No matter what.
Our firm’s car wreck lawyers are skilled at negotiating with insurance companies and work hard to get our clients the highest possible money for their cases. If the insurance company doesn’t offer fair value, we aggressively pursue the case in court. We seek to obtain compensation for a range of concerns, including:
- Medical treatment
- Lost income
- Damage to your vehicle and other property
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Punitive damages (if appropriate)
If the insurance company refuses to evaluate your case correctly, we will file a lawsuit on your behalf. Just because an insurance company doesn’t value your case reasonably doesn’t mean we will give up. We will fight to get you the monetary compensation that you deserve.
Time Is Running Out
Every hour, day, week, and month you wait to pursue a car wreck claim, the quality of the case diminishes. Most car wreck cases have a point of no return where the case is ruined because someone waited too long to contact an attorney or tried to handle the matter themselves. Here are some reasons to call an attorney immediately following an injury car wreck:
- The insurance company is required to keep evidence of your wreck for a pre-determined amount of time before destroying it. If the insurance company is not noticed to preserve all the evidence immediately following the wreck, they will dispose of evidence they deem non-essential. This could hinder your ability to recover.
- The person who hit you may have been on their cell phone. Most cell phone companies only keep records of texts or calls for 90 days. Furthermore, many cell phone companies will dispose of “non-essential” data on the phone every 30 days. This data may be crucial for winning your case and must be preserved.
- The primary pieces of evidence in a wreck are the vehicles involved. If the crash and the subsequent injuries are severe enough, the cars will need to be inspected by an expert. However, if this request isn’t made early enough, then the at-fault party’s insurance company will have the vehicle destroyed. Again, this could significantly impact your ability to recover, especially if either side is challenging who caused the wreck.
- The government places strict time limits on how long you can pursue a claim. These limits are not flexible and will prevent you from recovery if they are ignored.
No Victory, No Fee Guarantee
What does that mean? It means that we will front the expense for expert witnesses, independent medical reports, medical records, depositions, court reporters, etc. If you put your trust in us, then we’ll back it up with our resources. However, if we don’t win, then you don’t owe us anything. We do not charge you for our services until there is a recovery on your behalf.
100% FREE CONSULTATION WITH AN ATTORNEY
Only the Dixie Law Group, PSC, will offer you a 100% Free Consultation with an attorney to evaluate your car wreck case. Don’t wait – call now so we can help you fight the insurance companies and get what you deserve for your case!
Contact our office at 502-290-2397 or schedule an appointment online.