CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS THAT CARE
Were you hurt in a car accident in Kentucky, Illinois, or Missouri? We can help you. We know that your pain can never be adequately measured, but the consequences of a severe injury can affect you for the rest of your life.
Most car accidents are caused by distracted driving, drunk driving, or speeding — that is, the majority of car accidents happen because of inattention. Reckless drivers regularly cause car accidents with people who were minding their own business. The victim of the car accident was driving safely but ends up hurt in a wreck. The victim faces medical bills, lack of a vehicle while it is in the shop, and lost wages from being unable to work. In the worst case scenario, the victim suffers a severe and permanent medical condition. The car accident victim has to face a situation they didn’t ask to be in, but now have to deal with and doesn’t know what to do. The Dixie Law Group, PSC, is here to help.
WE SPECIALIZE IN HELPING AUTO ACCIDENT VICTIMS
Here at the Dixie Law Group, PSC, we help our clients by removing the stress so they can focus on recovery. We help make sure medical bills are getting paid, so clients don’t end up in collections. We assist clients with their property damage claims. Our highly trained staff can answer any questions you might have about medical bills or the claims process. We help put your lost wages back in your pocket. Finally, we maximize your settlement, so you get the highest possible compensation for your case. If the insurance company fails to act in good faith and offer a fair settlement, we will aggressively pursue your case in court. We won’t stop until we help get you back what you lost.
The Dixie Law Group, PSC, specializes in helping clients handle the hurdles of a car accident while recovering the most for them at the end.
YOU WILL NOT SEE US ON TV
The Dixie Law Group, PSC will never be on tv begging people to hire us. We are not a volume firm. We are selective in the cases we accept because we want to be able to devote the proper amount of time and energy that each case deserves. The foundation of our firm is trusted referrals from previous clients. While we educate the public with online videos, which draws traffic to our website, we rely on providing excellent representation that produces results for our clients as the main generator for future clients.
Many of our clients call us because a friend, family member, or attorney that practices in another area of law recommended our services. There is no higher compliment than that of a former client recommendation.
Our objective, if we take your case, is to produce results that earn the highest praise from you – a referral for our services to someone else who needs help.
ATTORNEYS WHO WILL FIGHT FOR YOU IN COURT
The lawyers at our firm are skilled at negotiating with insurance companies and work hard to get our clients the highest possible money for their cases. If the insurance company doesn’t offer fair value, we aggressively pursue the case in court. We seek to obtain compensation for a range of concerns, including:
- Medical treatment
- Lost income
- Damage to your vehicle and other property
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Punitive damages (if appropriate)
If the insurance company refuses to evaluate your case correctly, we will file a lawsuit on your behalf. Just because an insurance company doesn’t value your case reasonably doesn’t mean we will give up. We will fight to get you the monetary compensation that you deserve.
TIME IS RUNNING OUT
Every hour, day, week, and month you wait to pursue a car wreck claim the quality of the case diminishes. Most car wreck cases have a point of no return where the case is ruined because someone waited too long to contact an attorney or tried to handle the matter themselves. Here are some reasons to call an attorney immediately following an injury car wreck:
- The insurance company is required to keep evidence of your wreck for a pre-determined amount of time before destroying it. If the insurance company is not put on notice to preserve all the evidence immediately following the wreck, then they will dispose of evidence they deem non-essential. This could hinder your ability to recover.
- The person who hit you may have been on their cell phone. Most cell phone companies only keep records of texts or calls for 90 days. Furthermore, many cell phone companies will dispose of “non-essential” data on the phone every 30 days. This data may be crucial for winning your case and must be preserved.
- The primary pieces of evidence in a wreck are the vehicles involved. If the crash and the subsequent injuries are severe enough then the cars will need to be inspected by an expert, however, if this request isn’t made early enough then the insurance company for the at-fault party will have the vehicle destroyed. Again, this could significantly impact your ability to recover especially if either side is challenging who caused the wreck.
- The government places strict time limits on how long you can pursue a claim. These limits are not flexible and will prevent you from recovery if they are ignored.
IF WE TAKE YOUR CASE, YOU DO NOT PAY ANYTHING UNLESS WE WIN
What does that mean? It means that we will front the expense for expert witnesses, independent medical reports, medical records, depositions, court reporters, etc. If you put your trust in us, then we ’ll back it up with our resources. If we aren’t successful, then you don’t owe us anything.
WE HAVE RECOVERED MILLIONS FOR OUR CLIENTS
Only the Dixie Law Group, PSC will offer you a 100% FREE CONSULTATION WITH AN ATTORNEY for your car wreck case. Don’t wait – speak with an experienced car wreck attorney now.
Contact our office at 502-290-2397 or schedule an appointment online.